Monday, March 10, 2008

Delightful Days Ahead

Dear Readers:

I've been perusing the pages of the Huffington Post lately, and I am delighted to report that the Dems are indeed beginning to eat their own. The party is being ripped apart, and it is fast headed toward political obscurity for the rest of my natural life and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be living in such interesting times, as the Chinese would say. Of course, when a Chinese wishes you thusly, it's a curse....

'Tis a glorious time to be alive, I tell you! Watching the identity politics abound, seeing the Clinton apologists in the Democratic Party jump ship like diseased rats....well it's just priceless!

Some of my more liberal friends tell me that no matter who secures the Democratic Party nomination, the Dems will all line up behind whatever candidate it is like good little progressive soldiers who are loyal to their party.

Poppycock.

The crack in the Crackpot Party is expanding by the day. Those who are for Obama detest Hillary and vice versa. It's hilarious! They are fighting amongst themselves and will continue to do so until August, and then they will brawl on the floor of the convention center like drunk denizens of a trailer park on Saturday night, unless one or the other of the candidates withdraws in favor of the other, which I don't see happening. Kinda reminds me of why the Irish could never govern their own country as a whole. The ruling clans were more interested in THEIR part of the pie and could never work together, so the English divided and conquered....go figure. The Dhims are headed the same way, and I would love to say I'm sorry about it, but I'd be laughing too hard.

The really delicious part is all the Clintonistas. The scales are falling from their eyes and they are beginning to realize that Hillary is only interested in power for...uh....HILLARY! They are just now starting to understand what those of us on the other side of the political blanket have known for years, and that is that Hillary will sell out anything and/or anybody to have power. Oh the horror! They are shocked!! Shocked, I tell you! They've been supporting her for years and she dares to show them her true colors! How dare she do this?? Just when they are just an election away from power? Is she Lucy to the Dems Charlie Brown? Will she take the football away just as they're about to kick that all important field goal?? In a word or two....you bet. If she can, she will.

The bloodbath is coming, and I, for one, am stocking up on popcorn so that I can sit in front of the television and watch the Democratic Party come unhinged at the seams. I'm not big on reality TV shows, but this is one I won't miss! It will be better than the best Survivor! It's Big Brother with a wicked, nasty twist! I can't wait....

Much like the sinking of the Titanic, the boat is the Party and the iceberg is Obama. Should Hillary do political business as usual, the arms of the Superdelegates will be very sore, and she will steal the nomination, thus alienating most of the black voters who have voted for generations with blind loyalty to the party, and many of the newly made younger voters who have so much idealistic faith in Obama. No matter who wins the nomination, half of the Democratic Party is gonna be mad. The Obama haters will defect because Hillary couldn't steal it, or the Hillary haters will defect because she "stole" the nomination. See? Priceless!

This election should pretty much put the Democratic Party into political obscurity for the rest of my natural life....I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home